So why “wine sage?” Good question! Owner and operator, Bill Berry, and local wine consultant, Keith Dalbec, each has 20 plus years of experience in the wine distribution and wine education industry. Both have spent years refining their wine wisdom. Not to mention, they just love wine!
Perhaps you’d like to become a wine sage yourself or maybe you just want to enjoy new vintage each month. Join our Wine Club!
- $30 for 2 bottles of wine with at least a $40 value
- Hand selected from distributors’ close out stock with the savings passed on to you
- 10% discount on bottles of wine and 15% discount on case purchases of wine from our shop or by special order; the case may also be a mix-and-match case of 12
- Members also receive first invitation to special tastings and wine dinners hosted by Wine Sage & Gourmet.
To sign up, drop by the store, call us, or connect with us via our Contact page.
We have just begun an exciting new partnership with The Henderson to co-host our wine dinners. Each dinner offers:
- Red and white wine selected to pair perfectly with each meal
- Bottles of wine for purchase
- Delicious food prepared by The Henderson’s award-winning chef, Michael Gilligan
Wine Dinners are held the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Themes are announced early in the month. April is California wines with Jessica Guffey of Empire Distributing guiding us through the wines. Chef Michael has paired the wines with a wonderful selection of dishes that will highlight each wine.
Reservations are required! Cost is $50 per person plus tax and gratuity.
For more information or to sign up please use our Contact page, stop by or call the shop at 838-595-2236.